You can watch the Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints live stream online on your computer, tablet, or phone. You can also find out how to watch NFL games online.
The Houston Texans will take on the New Orleans Saints in a live streaming game on Sunday. This is a matchup of two of the best teams in the NFL and it should be a great game to watch. The Texans have one of the best defenses in the league and they will need to be at their best to stop Drew Brees and the Saints offense. The Saints have a great offense as well, so this should be a high-scoring affair. Tune in to see who comes out on top!
1. How to watch the Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints live stream online
The Houston Texans will take on the New Orleans Saints in a live stream on Sunday, October 25th at 1:00 PM EST. The game will be televised on CBS.
2. What time the game starts
Game starts at 2:00.
3. Who is favored to win
The favorite to win the race is the one with the best odds.
4. 5 interesting facts about the Houston Texans
1. The Houston Texans are a professional American football team based in Houston, Texas.
2. The Texans compete in the National Football League as a member club of the American Football Conference South division.
3. The team plays its home games at NRG Stadium, which is also the home of Super Bowl LI and 2017’s Hurricane Harvey relief efforts.
4. The Texans are currently coached by Bill O’Brien and have been led by quarterback Deshaun Watson since he was drafted in 2017.
5) In their 16-year history, the Texans have won just two division titles (2011, 2012) and made four playoff appearances (2011-12, 2015-16), with one trip to the AFC Championship game (2012).
5. 5 interesting facts about the New Orleans Saints
1. The Saints were founded in 1967 as an expansion team of the NFL.
2. The name “Saints” was chosen by a contest held by the team’s original owner John W. Mecom Jr., with the winning entry submitted by a local woman, Margaret Morton.
3. They played their home games in Tulane Stadium until 1974 when they moved to the Louisiana Superdome (now known as the Mercedes-Benz Superdome).
4. In 1987, they became the first team in NFL history to advance to the playoffs after starting 0-13 (since ties were abolished in 1972).
5. On September 25, 2006, following Hurricane Katrina which had devastated New Orleans and much of southeastern Louisiana that August, Saints owner Tom Benson announced that the Saints would play all their home games that season at Tiger Stadium at LSU in Baton Rouge until further notice due to damage sustained to both the Louisiana Superdome and New Orleans area infrastructure; this was later extended through most of 2007 while repairs continued on both facilities as well as other areas of southern Louisiana damaged or destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.