The Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Houston Texans in an AFC South matchup. The game will be streamed online on NFL Game Pass.
How to watch NFL
The Jacksonville Jaguars will be looking to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they take on the Houston Texans on Sunday. The game will be streamed live on the NFL app and on Yahoo Sports. Here is everything you need to know about how to watch the game.
1) How to watch Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans streaming online
To watch the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans game online, you can go to the website of the television network that is broadcasting the game. For example, if the game is being broadcast on ESPN, you can go to ESPN.com and look for a link to watch the game live. You may need to create an account with the network in order to access the live stream.
2) Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: What to know about the game
The Houston Texans will be looking to pick up their first win of the season when they take on the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. The Texans have been one of the worst teams in the NFL this season, while the Jaguars have been one of the best. Here is what you need to know about this game.
The Texans have struggled mightily on offense this season, scoring just 13 points per game. They will be facing a Jaguars defense that has been very good, giving up just 17 points per game. The key for the Texans will be to find a way to get their offense going against a tough Jaguars defense.
While the Texans have struggled on offense, they have actually been pretty good on defense. They are allowing just 22 points per game, which is not bad considering how bad their offense has been. If they can keep the Jaguar offense in check, they should be able to stay in this game and possibly even pull off an upset victory.
Prediction: The Jaguars are simply too good for the struggling Texans and should win this game fairly easily by a score of 24-10.
3) 5 things to watch for in the Jaguars-Texans matchup
1. The battle between the quarterbacks. Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles has been playing well lately, and he will be up against Texans QB Tom Savage, who is making his first start of the season.
2. The running game. Both teams have strong running backs in Leonard Fournette and Lamar Miller respectively. It will be key to see who can establish the run early on.
3) The receivers. With two good quarterbacks, both teams have talented receivers that will be looking to make plays downfield. It will be interesting to see which group comes out on top Sunday afternoon.
4) The defensive lineups. Both the Jaguars and Texans have stout defenses, so it will be key to see how each team’s defensive line holds up against the other’s offense.
4) How the Jaguars can beat the Texans on Sunday
The Jaguars will need to play their best game of the season if they want to beat the Texans on Sunday. They will need to run the ball well and keep their defense stout. The key to the game will be turnovers. If the Jaguars can force some turnovers, they should be able to come away with a win.
5) 3 players to watch in the Jaguars-Texans game
1) Texans QB Deshaun Watson has been on fire lately, and the Jaguars will have their hands full trying to contain him.
2) Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette is always a threat to break a big run, and the Texans will need to be aware of him.
3)Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins is one of the best receivers in the league, and he will be a tough matchup for the Jaguars secondary.