The Las Vegas Raiders will take on the New Orleans Saints in a matchup of two of the best teams in the NFL. The Raiders are coming off a big win over the Kansas City Chiefs, while the Saints are coming off a loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This should be a great game between two really good teams.
1) A preview of the upcoming Las Vegas Raiders vs New Orleans Saints game
The Las Vegas Raiders will be looking to get back on track this week as they take on the New Orleans Saints. The Raiders are coming off a tough loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, while the Saints are coming off a win over the Carolina Panthers.
This game will feature two of the best quarterbacks in the league in Derek Carr and Drew Brees. Both quarterbacks have been playing at a high level this season and should put on a great show for fans.
The key matchup to watch in this game will be the Raiders’ secondary against Brees and the Saints’ passing attack. The Raiders have struggled against opposing passing attacks this season, and they will need to step up if they want to win this game.
2) How the Las Vegas Raiders can beat the New Orleans Saints in their upcoming matchup.
This is a difficult question as the Saints are a very good team. However, here are some potential keys to a Raiders victory:
- Establishing the run early with Josh Jacobs. If the Raiders can get Jacobs going early it will open up play action opportunities for Derek Carr later in the game.
- Putting pressure on Drew Brees with their front four. The Raiders have a good defensive line and they need to get after Brees if they want to win this game.
- Creating turnovers on defense. The Saints do not turn the ball over often, but if the Raiders can force some turnovers it will give them a better chance to win.
3) 3 keys to victory for the Las Vegas Raiders in their game against the New Orleans Saints.
- The first key to victory for the Las Vegas Raiders is to establish a strong running game. This will keep the Saints defense honest and open up opportunities for the passing game.
- Secondly, the Raiders must take advantage of any opportunities that arise in the passing game. The Saints secondary can be beat, and if quarterback Derek Carr can find his receivers open, they need to make plays.
- Lastly, the Raiders defense needs to step up and make some big stops. The Saints offense is explosive, but if the Raiders can get some stops at key moments, they’ll give themselves a chance to win this game.
4) What the Las Vegas Raiders need to do to stop Drew Brees and the high-powered Saints offense.
The Raiders need to put pressure on Brees and force him to make quick decisions. They also need to contain the Saints running game and limit big plays down the field.