The New England Patriots take on the Carolina Panthers in a live streaming event. How to watch online and what to expect from the game.
The Carolina Panthers take on the New England Patriots in a live stream on Sunday, October 25th at 1:00pm ET. The Panthers are coming off of a tough loss to the Atlanta Falcons, while the Patriots are coming off of a dominant win over the New York Jets. This should be a great matchup between two very talented teams.
1. How to watch the New England Patriots vs. Carolina Panthers game online
The New England Patriots vs. Carolina Panthers game will be televised on FOX this Sunday at 1:00pm EST. If you’re unable to watch the game on TV, there are a few ways you can still catch all the action.
One way is to head over to FoxSportsGo.com and sign in with your cable or satellite provider information. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to live stream the game from your computer or mobile device.
Alternatively, you can also listen to the audio of the game via SiriusXM Radio (channel 229 for Patriots fans, channel 83 for Panthers fans).
2. Where to find the best live streaming options for the game
There are many live streaming options for NFL games. Some of the best include NFL Game Pass, DirecTV, and Sling TV. All three of these options offer a variety of ways to watch games, including live streaming, on-demand replay, and more.
3. What to expect from both teams in the matchup
From looking at the statistics of both teams, it is evident that the Chicago Bulls are the better team. They have a higher shooting percentage, more rebounds, and fewer turnovers. However, the Indiana Pacers have been playing significantly better as of late. In their last ten games, they have won seven while the Bulls have only won four.
The Pacers are also playing at home, which could give them an advantage. Despite this, the Bulls are still expected to win this matchup based on their overall record and statistics. However, it should be a close game as both teams are relatively even in terms of talent.
4. How this game could affect each team’s playoff chances
The game could have a significant effect on each team’s playoff chances. A win would obviously be beneficial for both teams, but a loss could be devastating.
5. X-factors to watch out for in the New England Patriots vs. Carolina Panthers game
1. Tom Brady’s performance: The Patriots quarterback is coming off one of the best games of his career, and he’ll look to keep the momentum going against a Panthers defense that has struggled at times this season.
2. Rob Gronkowski’s health: The All-Pro tight end missed last week’s game with a back injury, and his status for this week is still up in the air. If he can’t go, it would be a big blow to New England’s offense.
3. Cam Newton’s mobility: The Panthers quarterback is always a threat to run, and that could be trouble for a Patriots defense that has had trouble containing mobile quarterbacks in recent years.
4. Carolina’s pass rush: The Panthers have racked up 33 sacks this season, and they’ll look to put pressure on Brady all game long. If they can get to him early and often, it could be a long day for the Patriots offense.