The New York Jets will take on the Miami Dolphins in an AFC East matchup. The game will be streamed online on NFL Game Pass.
The New York Jets are set to take on the Miami Dolphins in an AFC East battle. The game will be streamed live on CBS All Access.
1. New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: How to watch and stream the game
3. The best Black Friday deals for shoppers
If you’re looking for the best Black Friday deals, we’ve got you covered! Here are some of the best sales and deals you can find:
– Target is offering up to 50% off on electronics, toys, clothing, and more.
– Best Buy is offering discounts of up to 50% on TVs, laptops, phones, and more.
– Walmart is offering discounts on TVs, laptops, toys, clothing, and more.
– Amazon is offering discounts on TVs, laptops, phones, toys, and more.
2. New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: What to expect from the game
The New York Jets and Miami Dolphins will face off in an AFC East battle on Sunday. The Jets are coming off a tough loss to the Buffalo Bills, while the Dolphins are coming off a win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Jets offense struggled against the Bills, only managing to score 17 points. Quarterback Sam Darnold will need to play better if they want to beat the Dolphins. The good news for the Jets is that running back Le’Veon Bell should be able to have a big game against Miami’s defense.
The Dolphins defense played well against Cincinnati, but they will have their hands full with Bell and the Jets offense. Miami’s offense also struggled last week, so they will need quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick to step up if they want to win this game.
3. New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Key players to watch in the game
1. Jets QB Sam Darnold: The young quarterback will be making his first start since coming back from Mono and will be looking to get the Jets offense back on track.
2. Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: The veteran journeyman has been a pleasant surprise for the Dolphins this season and will look to keep up his solid play against the Jets.
3. Jets WR Robby Anderson: The speedy receiver has been Darnold’s favorite target this season and will look to make some big plays against a suspect Miami secondary.
4. New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: X-factors in the game
The New York Jets and Miami Dolphins will face off in Week 9 of the NFL season. Here are four x-factors that could decide the game:
1. Sam Darnold vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick: The Jets’ young quarterback will go up against the experienced journeyman in Fitzpatrick. Who will come out on top?
2. The running game: Both teams have strong running attacks. Will they be able to find success against eachother’s stout defenses?
3. Field position: This could be a crucial factor, as both teams have strong special teams units that can make an impact in the field position battle.
4. Turnovers: This is always a key factor, but it could be magnified even more in this matchup between two division rivals with playoff aspirations.
5. New York Jets vs
The New York Jets and Buffalo Bills will face off in an AFC East battle on Sunday. The Jets are coming off a tough loss to the Ravens, while the Bills picked up a win against the Dolphins last week. Both teams will be looking for a win in this one, as they look to keep pace with the Patriots in the division. The Jets will need to get their offense going if they want to come out on top in this one, as they will be facing a stingy Bills defense. Sam Darnold will need to make some big plays through the air, and Le’Veon Bell will need to find some room to run if the Jets want any chance of winning this game. The Bills offense has been clicking lately, and they could put up some big numbers against a struggling Jets defense. Josh Allen has been playing very well recently, and he should have another good game against the Jets. If the Bills can get their running game going early on, it could be a long day for the Jets defense. Ultimately, I think that bills come out on top in this one by a score of 24-17.