The Tennessee Titans take on the Buffalo Bills in an AFC Wild Card matchup. Here’s how you can stream the game online.
The two best teams in the AFC East will face off in a crucial divisional matchup. The Buffalo Bills (9-3) are coming off a tough loss to the Baltimore Ravens, while the Tennessee Titans (8-4) are fresh off a huge win over the Indianapolis Colts. Both teams need a win to keep pace with the division-leading New England Patriots.
1. How to watch the Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills game online
To watch the Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills game online, go to the website of the television station that is broadcasting the game. Find the link for the live stream of the game and click on it. You may need to create an account with the website in order to access the live stream.
2. 5 Reasons to Watch the Titans vs. Bills Game
1.The Titans have a lot to prove after last week’s disappointing loss to the Raiders. They’ll be looking to take out their frustration on the Bills.
2. The Bills are one of the best teams in the AFC and a win over them would be a huge confidence boost for the Titans.
3. This could be a preview of a playoff matchup, so it’s definitely worth watching.
4. Both teams have strong defenses, so it should be an exciting, hard-fought game.
5. These are two of the most entertaining quarterbacks in the league in Marcus Mariota and Tyrod Taylor, so there will be plenty of highlights to watch regardless of who wins or loses.).
3. 3 players to watch in the Titans vs. Bills game
1. Titans running back Derrick Henry will be looking to continue his dominant form from last season. He rushed for 1,059 yards and 12 touchdowns in 2019, and he should be able to find similar success against a Bills defense that allowed the fifth-most rushing yards last season.
2. Bills quarterback Josh Allen had a breakout year in 2019, throwing for 3,089 yards and 20 touchdowns while also rushing for nine scores. He’ll need to be at his best against a Titans defense that was tough on quarterbacks last season, allowing the seventh-fewest passing yards.
3. Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown was one of the most productive rookies in the NFL last season, catching 52 passes for 1,051 yards and eight touchdowns. He’ll look to keep it going against a Bills secondary that will be without its top cornerback, Tre’Davious White (injured).
4. What to expect in the Titans vs Bills game
The Titans are coming off of a big win against the Patriots, while the Bills are coming off of a disappointing loss to the Bengals. The Titans have a strong defense, while the Bills have a strong offense. This should be a close game, with the Titans winning by a few points.
5. A breakdown of the Titans and Bills match-up
The Titans and Bills match-up is a battle of two strong defenses. The Titans have the league’s top-ranked defense, while the Bills are ranked fourth. Both teams are also very good at stopping the run. The Titans are led by defensive end Jurrell Casey, who had 10 sacks last season. The Bills have a very good young linebacker in Tremaine Edmunds, who had 122 tackles last season. On offense, both teams rely heavily on their running game. The Titans are led by running back Derrick Henry, who rushed for 1,059 yards and 12 touchdowns last season. The Bills have a two-headed backfield of LeSean McCoy and Chris Ivory, who combined for 1,611 yards and eight touchdowns last season. Neither team has an elite quarterback, but both Mariota and Allen have shown flashes of potential at times. This should be a close game with both teams relying on their defense to win it.