The Washington Commanders take on the Detroit Lions in Week 3 of the NFL season. Here’s how you can catch all the action online.
Monday Night Football features an NFC North battle as the Detroit Lions host the Washington Commanders. Both teams are coming off of losses in their season openers. The Lions were defeated by the Green Bay Packers 23-22, while the Commanders lost to the Dallas Cowboys 25-17. This is a must-win game for both teams if they want to stay in contention for a division title.
1) How to watch the Washington Commanders vs. Detroit Lions game online
To watch the Washington Commanders vs. Detroit Lions game online, go to the website of the television channel that is broadcasting the game. Find the link for the live stream of the game and click on it. You may need to create an account with the website or install a plugin in order to view the live stream.
2) Who will win this week’s match-up?
The Los Angeles Rams will win this week’s match-up against the San Francisco 49ers.
3) Top 5 players to watch in the Washington Commanders vs. Detroit Lions game
1) Dak Prescott: The Washington Commanders will be relying on Dak Prescott to lead the way on offense. The Lions will be looking to contain him and force him to make mistakes.
2) Ezekiel Elliott: Elliott is one of the best running backs in the league and he will be a big factor in this game. The Lions will need to stop him if they want to win.
3) Dez Bryant: Bryant is a dangerous receiver and he will be a handful for the Lions defense. They will need to keep him under control if they want to win.
4) Julio Jones: Jones is one of the best receivers in the league and he will be a tough matchup for the Lions secondary. They will need to find a way to slow him down if they want any chance of winning this game.
5) Aaron Rodgers: Rodgers is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and he always seems to find a way to win games. The Lions defense will needto play their best if they want any chance at beating him and winning this game.
4) Keys to victory for both teams
Assuming this is for a game:
Four keys to victory for the home team would be to score early, maintain a strong defensive presence, keep control of the ball possession, and to exploit any weaknesses of the opponent. For the away team, four key factors would be to prevent early scoring by the home team, maintain a strong offensive presence, take control of ball possession as much as possible, and to capitalize on any weaknesses of the home team.
5) 5 bold predictions for the Washington Commanders vs. Detroit Lions game
1. The game will be a close one, with the score being 24-21 in favor of the Washington Commanders.
2. Both teams will struggle to move the ball early on, but the Commanders will find their rhythm in the second half and pull away for the win.
3. Quarterback play will be key in this one, and Alex Smith will outshine his counterpart Matthew Stafford en route to a victory.
4. The Washington defense will be stingy all day long, forcing multiple turnovers and keeping Detroit’s offense in check throughout.
5. In the end, it’ll be a hard-fought battle between two evenly matched teams, but ultimately it’ll be the Washington Commanders coming out on top by a slim margin.