The Chicago Bears take on the Green Bay Packers in an NFC North matchup. The game will be streamed live on NFL.com.
The Chicago Bears will take on the Green Bay Packers in an NFC North battle at Lambeau Field. The Bears are coming off a disappointing loss to the Detroit Lions, while the Packers are coming off a win over the Minnesota Vikings.
1. How to stream the Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers game online
The Chicago Bears take on the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field on Sunday, September 13th at 1:00pm ET.
Fans can watch the game online through NFL Game Pass, which offers a 7-day free trial. To start your free trial, go to NFL.com/gamepass and create an account. Once you’re logged in, select “Start Your Free Trial” from the Game Pass menu and follow the prompts to sign up for a 7-day free trial of Game Pass.
With Game Pass you can watch replays of every NFL game in HD, live streams of out-of-market games, and more.
2. Where to find a free live stream of the game
There are a few ways to find a free live stream of the game. One way is to search for the game on websites like Justin.tv or Ustream. Another way is to search for the game on YouTube or other video sharing websites. Finally, there are some sports websites that offer free live streams of games, but these are usually only available if you live in certain areas or have a cable subscription.
3. 5 best ways to watch the game without a cable subscription
1. Purchase an antenna specifically designed to pick up broadcast television signals. This will allow you to watch any game that is being broadcast over the airwaves for free.
2. Many live streaming services, such as Sling TV and PlayStation Vue, offer packages that include ESPN and other sports channels. These services are typically much cheaper than a traditional cable subscription and do not require a long-term commitment.
3. Another option for streaming live games is to use an app like NFL Game Pass, which provides access to out-of-market preseason games, all regular season games, and the playoffs (for a fee).
4. If you know someone who has a cable subscription, you can always ask to borrow their login information so that you can stream games through your own account on apps like ESPN3 or WatchESPN.
5 Finally, some individual networks (like NBC Sports) offer their own standalone apps which allow users to watch certain content without needing a cable login.
4. How to get around blackouts and still watch the game
If there’s a blackout in your area and you still want to watch the game, there are a few ways you can get around it. One way is to find an alternate power source, such as a generator. Another way is to use a battery-operated television. Finally, you could always go to a friend or neighbor’s house who doesn’t have a power outage.
5. Why you should (or shouldn’t) stream the game
There are a few reasons why you might want to stream the game. First, it can be a great way to build up hype for the game. If people see that you’re playing and enjoying the game, they’ll be more likely to check it out themselves. Second, streaming can help you improve your own gameplay. By having other people watch you play, you can get feedback on your performance and learn from your mistakes. Finally, streaming can simply be a fun way to interact with other people who are interested in the same thing as you – gaming!
On the other hand, there are also some potential downsides to streaming. First of all, it takes up time that you could otherwise spend playing the game. If you’re not careful, streaming can become more of a job than a hobby. Additionally, some people may not appreciate being watched while they play – they may find it intrusive or even stressful. So if you’re considering streaming, make sure that both you and your audience are comfortable with it before getting started!