The Cincinnati Bengals take on the New York Jets in a free live stream on _____. The game will start at _____.
How to Watch NFL 2019
The Cincinnati Bengals will take on the New York Jets in an AFC matchup during Week 13 of the 2019 NFL season. The game will be played at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 1.
You can watch the game live on CBS or stream it via CBS All Access.
1. How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets game online
Assuming you would like directions on how to find an online stream of the game:
One way to watch the Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets game online is through the NFL’s official website, nfl.com. On the website, there is a tab at the top labeled “Watch” and under that, there is a section for “Live Streams.” In the Live Streams section, there is a link for “Bengals vs Jets” which will take you to a page where you can purchase a subscription to NFL Game Pass in order to watch the game live.
Another way to watch the game online would be through YouTube TV. You can sign up for YouTube TV here: Once you have signed up and logged in, do a search for “NFL Network” and then click on it when it comes up in the results. From there, scroll down until you see “Upcoming Live Events” and click on Bengals vs Jets that should be listed there.
2. 5 Reasons why the Cincinnati Bengals will win
1. The Cincinnati Bengals have a strong defense that can shut down opposing offenses.
2. The Bengals offense is explosive and can score points in a hurry.
3. Cincinnati has a good mix of veteran leadership and young talent.
4. The Bengals are well-coached and disciplined on both sides of the ball.
5. Cincinnati has home-field advantage in the AFC playoffs this season.
3. 3 Key players to watch in the Bengals vs. Jets game
1. Joe Mixon – The Bengals running back is coming off a strong performance in Week 1, where he totaled 138 yards on the ground and added another 51 through the air. Mixon will look to keep the momentum going against a Jets defense that allowed two 100-yard rushing performances in Week 1.
2. Sam Darnold – The Jets quarterback looked impressive in his NFL debut, throwing for 198 yards and two touchdowns while also rushing for another touchdown. Darnold will need to be sharp again if the Jets want to keep pace with the Bengals offense.
3. A.J. Green – One of the best wide receivers in the league, Green had a quiet start to 2018 with just three catches for 46 yards in Week 1. He’ll look to get back on track against a Jets secondary that was picked apart by Lions receiver Golden Tate in Week 1.
4. A preview of the much-anticipated matchup between the Bengals and Jets
The Bengals and Jets are set to square off in what is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated matchups of the season. The Bengals are coming off a dominant performance against the 49ers, while the Jets are fresh off a hard-fought victory over the Patriots.
Both teams have high-powered offenses that will be on full display on Sunday. The Bengals boast one of the best passing attacks in the league, led by quarterback Andy Dalton. The Jets, meanwhile, have an explosive rushing attack that is led by running backs Chris Ivory and Bilal Powell.
On defense, both teams have been stingy this season. The Bengals rank sixth in points allowed per game, while the Jets rank seventh. This game has all the makings of a classic matchup between two evenly matched teams.
5. How this game could affect each team’s chances of making the playoffs
The game could affect each team’s chances of making the playoffs in a number of ways. If one team were to win, they would be more likely to clinch a spot in the playoffs, while a loss could mean that they would have to win their remaining games and hope that other teams in their conference lose. In addition, the game could also affect each team’s seeding in the playoffs if one team were to win and the other were to lose.